Denton is 5 months old can you believe it. The time has flown by so fast. Denton is now teething but the teeth have not broken the skin yet. Denton seems to like the new apartment because we finally put him in his very own room. Although, I am not sure I like the two different rooms because now I have to get out of bed in the middle of the night to either put his binkie in his mouth or take him to mommy and daddies bed. We started him on solid foods and he loves Sweet Potatoes. The other food that he has tried is Pears. Surprisingly he doesn't like them as much. Which is weird because we have always put pear juice in his bottle. Next we are going to try Peas.


1 comment:
Hey Gingie, it's Tia. The clock turned out really good, I like it a lot. I thought you had it made when I first saw the picture so you did a great job on it.
I can't believe that your boy has gotten so big and so old, tell him to stop. I'm glad that you're in the new apt, Karli and I talked about coming up to see you. I really like getting to read these blogs so that I keep in touch and see whats going in with you and your family.
Post a Comment