June 04, 2008

What Have We Been Up To...

I have been slacking again. I have tons of pictures that need to be posted of the last month and a half, but I will spare you looking at the computer too long. I will try to pick my favorites to post.

One day we went to the park with the Haws' and took a picnic (well it was KFC). The kids played instead of eating.

Denton already learning to free style.



We went to the park one day with my family and played games. Denton really liked trying to play basketball with the adults.


At my parents house Denton found his calling in life.

'To Hold As Much Candy As Possible At One Time.'


FYI: I get to find out what I am having next week. On my blog I have a poll you can take on what you think Baby #2 will be. Please vote if you haven't already voted.

1 comment:

korth fam said...

looks like ya'll are having fun! I'm very excited for next week can't wait to find out!!!