Oh my goodness... I love the pictures of him wearing the white church shirt and dress hat. SOOOO cute!
what a doll I'm excited to come kiss his face!
Those turned out really nice. I am glad the black shirt fit him.He is so photogenic.Sorry that Owen was being a punk to Denton yesterday.
What a little stud muffin. I love you Denton. I hope you had a happy 2nd birthday. Love you Grandma S
I love the pictures of him in the hat!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my goodness... I love the pictures of him wearing the white church shirt and dress hat. SOOOO cute!
what a doll I'm excited to come kiss his face!
Those turned out really nice. I am glad the black shirt fit him.
He is so photogenic.
Sorry that Owen was being a punk to Denton yesterday.
What a little stud muffin. I love you Denton. I hope you had a happy 2nd birthday. Love you Grandma S
I love the pictures of him in the hat!
Post a Comment