
The story of our Easter outfits. It all started with Amy's dress, I got it when I was pregnant with Denton, on sale and not knowing what I was having at the time. Then, Russell has been wanting a purple shirt and tie so that was the second thing we got. I then had the idea that we should all be in purple. I had my Mom send me a tie for Denton. and I had to find a purple shirt for me. My shirt was the hardest. I check 6 stores in Logan, and there was only one shirt that was the right shade of purple and you can tell form the picture that it is still too bright. It all come together thought and we looked good, if I do say so my self.
Miss Amy
Since we couldn't go down to Sandy (We got callings in the Primary. Russell, Amy, and I teach the CTR 5.) Russell's family came up Sunday morning, went to Sacrament with us and then went back to our house and fixed Easter Dinner while we taught our class. It was nice to come home and have dinner all done and it not being in a crock-pot. Thanks again Grandma and Papa Sadler.








3 comments:
looks like it was a fun time!! I LOVE your outfits, how fun that they all matched so well!! One of these days maybe we'll have a big cousins egg hunt!
How fun. Denton and Amy are adorable together in their new Eater clothes. We did miss you in Sandy, but glad you had fun in Logan with the Saddlers'. We should get together sometime.
:)Shayla and James
We had the best time with you guys on Easter. My grandbabies are the cutest!!
Post a Comment