
Denton is a fish. We have been lucky enough to go with Katie and Jerry to Katie's parents and swim a few times. Each time Denton doesn't want to get out and is really mad when we have to go.
He is so brave and even jumps in with his flowtties.

Russell also throws him up in the air
Amy is now 7 1/2 months old and I still haven't taken her 7 month pictures. I will try and get them done today. Two weeks after learning to crawl, she learned to pull herself up on stuff to stand. She is getting really good at it and has tried to stand up in the middle of the room, Good thing its not working. I am not quite ready for that. Still have to re-baby proof. Amy also went swimming for the first time, she had so much fun and was not scared at all.






2 comments:
That is so fun that you got to go to NY!
I love Amy's outfit. SHe is so stylish already.
Amy is such a cutie!!! You need to update your blog :)
Post a Comment