April 01, 2008

April Fools Joke

I have never done a April fools day joke, and this year I had a perfect opportunity to pull one off. Just to help some of you catch up, I am excpecting my second child. I am 10 weeks along and due October 29. Yesterday, I went to the first dr appointment and that is where they did a ultrasound. After the dr appointment I went home and found a ultrasound of twins. And Wha-la.


This picture was perfect. So I created an email that I sent to my family. This is what it looked like.

Here is a link to the ultrasound pictures. My Due date is still 10/29/08. In this first picture you can see the two sacs.


These next two are better than the first. But you must view them in order. Here is the first one.

http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/GingieSadler/?action=view&current=untitled.jpg

Here is the second one.

http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg169/GingieSadler/?action=view&current=OctoberBaby006.jpg




In the first link it has the twins ultrasound. The second link is this....



And this is what the second link showed...

This is the real ultrasound of my baby. It was really fun to do, but I just wish I was there to see my mom's reaction to the twin ultrasound.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Thats funny! I bet your mom was freaking out!

Matt and Tesha said...

Haha! That's funny! Congrats on the 2nd baby!! That's so exciting! Now I know of four of us in the ward due within two months of each other!

Cherice said...

LOL, that is awesome!!! Congrats, I am excited for you guys!!!