I have a feeling Denton is going to be one of those boys that get hurt alot if you don't watch them, when they are learing to explore. Because just doing things exploring around the house he is fearless. Look at these picture and you will know what I mean.

Denton lost his pants climbing up the couch to get into the window. You can see Russell's hands in the picture. He is ready to catch him if he fell.

He just climbed into the laundry basket and stood up. If he stood to close to one side it would start to tip and then he would readjust and stand up again.

We put the grapes in the window because he had already had to many. That didn't stop him. He climbed on the chair and got them anyway.


I have no idea where he learned to do this little trick. It always scares me that he is going to slip and knock his mouth really hard.
2 comments:
It is so fun and worrisome when they start getting into everything. I like your April Fools joke.:)
Hey this is Rebecca Mann from the ward! I came across your blog and saw that you're expecting your second child! Congrats! That's really exciting. Our blog is jacobnrebecca.blogspot.com
Post a Comment