November 24, 2008

What's up

Last Thursday, Denton was sitting on my lap and he feel asleep. Amy was next to me asleep and when I laid Denton down I had an idea for a great picture. And here it is.

I had to move Amy very fast but also very carefully. Then I had to hurry and take the picture just in case Denton woke up and wanted her off of him.


************************************************************************************

Then yesterday, we blessed Amy in my parents ward. We just decided that since my brother was going to be here for Thanksgiving, from Cali, we needed to bless her. So here are some pictures of that.

I didn't get pictures of her alone yet so I will post those some time soon.


************************************************************************************

Denton was playing in Amy's car seat last night and it made me think of how much he has grown in the last two years. Here are pictures of what I am talking about.
Here is Amy in the same car seat, and the same age as Denton's picture. She looks smaller but has bigger cheeks.

4 comments:

The Byington's said...

What cute kids you have! I love the sleeping picture! Nice thinking, (and fast)! That's crazy how big Denton is now. Wow time flys!

Kara said...

Amy is so cute! What cute pictures you have taken! I love the one of them sleeping :) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Jared and Delia said...

I ADORE that blessing dress! Where did you get it?

Sly with that sleeping picture. That is awesome that you pulled that off. They are so cute together.

Anonymous said...

what cute grandbabies I have. Denton and Amy look so peaceful sleeping in the picture. Love you guys Grandma S