March 20, 2009

Updates

We got a new car. Thank you Dad! Its a Honda Pilot. This picture is the exact color and year. I haven't managed to take a picture of ours yet. It was hard getting everything in the Mazda Protege for four people to go down to Salt Lake. Now we have room to move and grow, but not that second part for awhile.

I hadn't given Russell a hair cut in a month and a half. He started to turn into wolverine.

I have been making hair bows and clips since I found out I was having a girl. This is all of the ones I have. I have given a lot away too, and am still making them.

We went a little over two years with no major accident with Denton. But three weeks ago Denton had to have stitches. Three in total. He was running in our house and tripped on his bike and his head went into the corner of a wooden chair. As soon as he stood up he had a huge bump and it hardly bled at all, but looked pretty deep so that is why we took him to the emergency room. They had to strap him down to put in the stitches. It was sad to see, but it had to be done.

The bump and cut at ER

Numbing gel

The restraints (some days I wish I had one of these)
The Stitches

Amy is almost 5 months old. She is rolling around and is almost sitting up on her own. She can't do it for very long before she falls to either side. She sleeps through the night(but then again she always has). She is a girl that demands attention when she is bored. She will scream till you look at her and make her laugh.
Here is her 4 month picture (even though she is almost 5 months old)





One morning Denton wanted to hold Amy, so I put her on him. Then he says "Picture Mommy." I pick Amy back up and go get the camera and then come back to set her down on his lap again. These are the pictures I got.

Amy also got her first sitting up bath the other day and she loved it. Denton had fun with her too. Now whenever I mention that he has to take a bath he says "Amy bath too."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ginger,
This was such a sweet blog. I loved all of it. The kids are getting so big. It was sad to see Dentons head. Taking after his daddy I see. Amy is getting so big, and such a beauty. I love those babies with all my heart. Thanks for sharing such prescious moments.

Cathy

Liz, Karl, Madison, Brooklyn, Aubrey and Zachary said...

Oh my goodness I can not believe how big Amy is getting. She is so beautiful. And your kids are so cute together. That is fun that Denton loves playing with her too. Also OUCH. Poor Denton!

daniel said...

She's not a baby anymore, what a cutie!! And poor Denton, the picture of him strapped down was so sad, but I think I need one of those too :) what a cute niece and nephew I have! I think you should let Russ's hair grow even more, the wolverine look really works for him :)

daniel said...

oh yeah, SWEET ride!, this is tanya by the way, I'm sure dan agrees too

Jared and Delia said...

Cute! I love your bows.

I am so sorry about Denton's head. Poor guy! Amy is so adorable. I love those cheeks.:)

Shayla and James said...

You are amazing and so is your sweet family. Thanks for remembering my birthday and for making me a cute hair clip. Thanks for letting us also join in your car for the roadtrip to Redding. Good times. We love ya
:)Shayla and James

Laura said...

Hey Ging! Your kiddos are absolutely adorable. I love all of Amy's hair! Poor, poor Denton. I hope he's feeling better. And I am WAY jealous about your car. The Pilot is my current dream car. :)

Brandis said...

Hey Ginger your kids are so beautiful!!! Just had to tell ya!
-Brandis