April 06, 2009
New York City!
So I am going to be going to NYC in May with my Mom, two sisters, two sister-in-laws and a new niece. This will be my 4th time going, but first time for others. I was wondering if any one had any new suggestions of where I should go while there. I know I am defiantly going to Serendipity (My Favorite) and the usual tourist spots (Statue of Liberty, Empire, Central ....) But I have not been to the Today Show and was wondering if anyone has been, what time would we have to get there to be on the front row?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
When I went to New York we went to the Madame teusades (Or however it is spelled) wax museum. It was pretty cool.
That sounds like such a fun trip! I should talk the ladies in my fam into doing something fun like that!
One of my favorite things we did when we went to NYC was walking across the Brooklyn Bridge. Actually we rode the subway over to Brooklyn, ate at Grimaldi's Pizza (HIGHLY recommend), and walked back to Manhattan across the bridge. That may fall under the touristy category, so maybe you've already done it. That was just one of my favorite things.
On my list of must-do's was visit Serendipity, but we didn't have time, so I am insanely jealous!
Have fun! I look forward to hearing the details!
Post a Comment