Kenz waiting to give Madz flowers.
That night everyone wanted to go to the mall. I was to exhausted from the drive and the busy day that I didn't feel like going. Erin and I stayed home with Denton and Kenz. We put them to bed and then got to relax for a couple of hours before everyone got back home. Even not going shopping you still get clothes. I got a shirt that Jackie picked out and then Denton got a whole new outfit, Jackie picked that out too. We love our own personal fashion expert.
On Saturday we got up and went to a lake that was only 20 minutes away. Justin didn't get to stay long because he was going to have to do a early showing of his play. The water was freezing. It was a test for everyone to see who could stay in the longest. I think the winner was my brother James. He went in the most and stayed in longer than anyone.
Denton got really close to getting in the water, but then must have known how cold the water was because he stopped right here then got away from the water really fast.
Everyone in the water. Russell is taking the picture, but he did get in the water.
Denton and Kenz lounging. Watch the orange licorice. At first Kenz has it.
And now Denton has staked claim on it.
I find this picture funny. It makes Denton look like a giant or something.
After the lake, we went home and got ready for the Justin's play. Erin had gotten a babysitter for Denton and Kenz. It was the first time that Denton was going to be with a babysitter. I have only used my parents and Russell's parents as babysitters. It was hard to think of leaving him with a babysitter at 5, so we could go to dinner before the play. He seemed ok with us leaving and supposedly had a really good time with Kenz and the sitter. He also went right down to sleep for her. It was a big relief to hear that.
This is Justin in the play. 
All of us after the play. It was the final production.
On Sunday we planned on going to sacrament with Justin and then drive to Reno for the night. Before church Grandma and Grandpa wanted to take the kids to the park. I thought it was going to be way to overwhelming for them so I went with them. We had fun.
Kenz and Denton went down the slides together. Denton didn't want to sit for a picture. Explaining the face.
We all got on a tire swing. Well, everyone got on me while I was on the swing.
Denton and the rock wall.
After Church we took off to Reno. We ate at a buffet and then slept.
On Monday, We drove the rest of the way home to Sandy. Then switched cars and drove home to Logan. It was a long trip but a lot of fun. I don't think I will be doing another long drive in awhile though. It was just to much to sit so long when your pregnant and have a toddler crying at our arm the whole time. No Denton did very well for the most part.
Thanks Mom and Dad for the trip.

2 comments:
LOL about the crazy lady with the 6dogs. At least she was nice, hehe. That was a nice overview of the trip. I'll have to refer back to it so I can write in my journal;)
So fun. Trips are tiring - but he memories are worth it.
Glad you guys had a good time.
Post a Comment